So, there was this meeting with the mess secretaries regarding the bad quality of the food some days back, after which the food quality changed drastically and dramatically. It is kind of AWESOME these days compared to the regular mess'y' standards. For example, we had tasty tasty brinjal sabji yesterday. Artsomniac never thought she would relish something like Brinjal of all vegetables like that. It was wipe-the-plate-with-the-last-bit-of-roti-good. she even has the recipe of it and she is sure going to try it out when she is back to her kitchen. Today it was tomato soup. Some more stuff which were absolutely fabulous this month...
* badam milk for breakfast
* fish head curry along with the regular fry
* ladies finger without too much oil and the natural goo!
* mashed potatoes
* soya chunks acting as chicken in chicken masala
* plain dal with just the basic seasoning
* gulab jamun with icecream
Can't believe that these days artsomniac is looking forward for the mess food!!!!***
Is she living a pretty, gastronomic dream?